VizGuard® Systems Jacket/Vest/Liner
Washable, do not dry clean.
STYLE S525V: ANSI 107-2015 TYPE P CLASS 3/CLASS 2; TYPE R CLASS 3/CLASS 2.
• Waterproof, breathable, windproof VizMax™ outershell with sealed seams
• Warm non-pill microfleece lining in body; sleeves lined with polyfill
• Zip-off sleeve design allows for different configurations for changing weather
• Durable knit cuff and waistband
• Bottom lining zipper allows access to shell for personalization
• Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closure
• Large inside storage pocket
• Zips into shells S1780, S366VZR, S3616, SH3466, S578V, S3818, S577V, S588VT, S577CF, S588VTR
• Third party certified compliance with ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 3; Type R Class 3 with sleeves zipped on,
or ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 2; Type R Class 2 with sleeves zipped off
Where to purchase
The Spiewak System
STOP WASTING MONEY ON SINGLE-PURPOSE, NON-PERFORMING OUTERWEAR.
Each of 10 outer shell jackets can accept any of 7 liner/jackets as liners. This allows you to wear the shell jacket alone for protection from the rain on moderate days, add a liner jacket to your shell for more extreme weather insulation, and remove the shell to wear the liner/jacket alone on days where protection from the cold or rain isn't needed. (All 10 shells can also accept the S0890 liner for a lower cost insulation package.)