Washable, do not dry clean.
• High performance Tactel® shell and WeatherTech® waterproof, windproof, breathable lining with sealed seams
• Outershell can be worn alone as a waterproof-breathable raincoat or windbreaker
• Performance sleeve allows complete range of motion, pit zips allow ventilation
• Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with snow flaps
• Two inside storage pockets
• Waterproof-breathable hood with four adjustable elastic drawstrings stores in full zip-to-the-neck collar
• Front and back rain shed yokes with mesh lining for increased airflow
• Snap-flap on placket to secure communications wires
• Snap closure side vent zippers allow access to equipment
• Full-length double placket with heavy-duty front snap closure
• Two zippered security pockets under front double placket
• Optional zip-in Hidden Agenda™ flaps with fold and pull quick accessibility.
• Shoulder epaulets
• Jacket/Liners S318Z, S318ZX, S318ZXV, S319V, S327, S525V & S526CF zip-in for insulation
• Upper body lined with fine tricot mesh for enhanced breathability
Where to purchase
The Spiewak System
STOP WASTING MONEY ON SINGLE-PURPOSE, NON-PERFORMING OUTERWEAR.
Each of 10 outer shell jackets can accept any of 7 liner/jackets as liners. This allows you to wear the shell jacket alone for protection from the rain on moderate days, add a liner jacket to your shell for more extreme weather insulation, and remove the shell to wear the liner/jacket alone on days where protection from the cold or rain isn't needed. (All 10 shells can also accept the S0890 liner for a lower cost insulation package.)