VizGuard® Two-Tone Responder Parka
Washable, do not dry clean.
STYLE S588VT: ANSI 107-2020 TYPE P CLASS 2; TYPE R CLASS 2. ASTM F1671 BLOOD BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT.
• VizMax™ waterproof, windproof, breathable outershell with sealed seams engineered to keep you warm and dry in all weather conditions
• Two waterproof zippered security pockets under front double placket, with full zip-to-the-neck collar
• Three-piece waterproof, windproof, breathable drop-in hood
• Functional pit zips and front and back rain shed yokes with mesh lining for increased airflow
• Jacket/Liners S327, S526CF, S318Z, S318ZX, S318ZXV, S525V, S319V & S0890 zip in for insulation
• Snap closure side vent zippers allow access to equipment
• Inside tunneled drawcord and adjustable snap cuff for custom fit
• Oversized slanted front fleece-lined pockets plus two interior pockets
• Hidden hook and loop tab at top placket for tight collar seal
• Badge tab included unattached in pocket for optional sew-on
• Optional zip-in Hidden Agenda™ flaps with fold and pull quick accessibility.
• Two-tone color blocking decreases seat and elbow dirt for prolonged use
• Third party certified compliance with ANSI 107-2020 Type P Class 2; Type R Class 2 (yellow colorways only)
• Third party tested compliance with ASTM F1671: Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant (except black/red colorway)
Where to purchase
The Spiewak System
STOP WASTING MONEY ON SINGLE-PURPOSE, NON-PERFORMING OUTERWEAR.
Each of 10 outer shell jackets can accept any of 7 liner/jackets as liners. This allows you to wear the shell jacket alone for protection from the rain on moderate days, add a liner jacket to your shell for more extreme weather insulation, and remove the shell to wear the liner/jacket alone on days where protection from the cold or rain isn't needed. (All 10 shells can also accept the S0890 liner for a lower cost insulation package.)