VizGuard® Mesh-Lined Raincoat
Washable, do not dry clean.
STYLE S366VZR: ANSI 107-2015 TYPE P CLASS 3; TYPE R CLASS 3.
• Windproof, waterproof, breathable ANSI-compliant colorfast VizMax™ duck weave with taped seams
• Three-piece waterproof, windproof, breathable drop–in hood
• Removable jacket and vest liner options: styles S525V, S526CF, S327, S318Z, S318ZX, S318ZXV, S319V & S0890 all zip into this parka
• Pit zips under sleeves allow ventilation
• Side vent zips allow access to equipment
• Mesh lining keeps shell fabric away from body
• Inside bottom zipper allows access to shell for personalization
• Third party certified compliance with ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 3; Type R Class 3
• Wear with S1756VR for a complete rain suit
Where to purchase
The Spiewak System
STOP WASTING MONEY ON SINGLE-PURPOSE, NON-PERFORMING OUTERWEAR.
Each of 10 outer shell jackets can accept any of 7 liner/jackets as liners. This allows you to wear the shell jacket alone for protection from the rain on moderate days, add a liner jacket to your shell for more extreme weather insulation, and remove the shell to wear the liner/jacket alone on days where protection from the cold or rain isn't needed. (All 10 shells can also accept the S0890 liner for a lower cost insulation package.)