VizGuard® Two-Tone Responder EMS Parka
Washable, do not dry clean.
STYLE S588VTR: ANSI 107-2015 TYPE P CLASS 2; TYPE R CLASS 2. ASTM F1671 BLOOD BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT.
• VizMax™ waterproof, windproof, breathable outershell with sealed seams engineered to keep you warm and dry in all weather conditions
• Two waterproof zippered security pockets under front double placket, with full zip-to-the-neck collar
• Three-piece waterproof, windproof, breathable drop-in hood
• Functional pit zips and front and back rain shed yokes with mesh lining for increased airflow
• Jacket/Liners S327, S526CF, S318Z, S318ZX, S318ZXV, S525V, S319V & S0890 zip in for insulation
• Side vent zippers allow access to equipment with inside storm flaps for additional protection
• Inside tunneled drawcord and adjustable snap cuff for custom fit
• Extra front equipment pocket with an internal radio strap and pass through hole for mic cord
• Two mic clips located on the front shoulder of each side. In addition, there are two mic channels located on the top of each shoulder allowing added versatility for front or rear facing mic placement
• Reinforced shoulder area
• Two forearm pockets on both sleeves, ideal for RFID Cards
• Split retro reflective trim
• Removable tail piece for name application
• Hidden hook and loop tab at top placket for tight collar seal
• Badge tab included unattached in pocket for optional sew-on
• Optional zip-in Hidden Agenda™ flaps with fold and pull quick accessibility.
• Two-tone color blocking decreases seat and elbow dirt for prolonged use
• Third party certified compliance with ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 2; Type R Class 2 (yellow colorways only)
• Third party tested compliance with ASTM F1671: Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant
Where to purchase
The Spiewak System
STOP WASTING MONEY ON SINGLE-PURPOSE, NON-PERFORMING OUTERWEAR.
Each of 10 outer shell jackets can accept any of 7 liner/jackets as liners. This allows you to wear the shell jacket alone for protection from the rain on moderate days, add a liner jacket to your shell for more extreme weather insulation, and remove the shell to wear the liner/jacket alone on days where protection from the cold or rain isn't needed. (All 10 shells can also accept the S0890 liner for a lower cost insulation package.)