VizGuard® Systems Parka
Washable, do not dry clean.
STYLE S577V: ANSI 107-2015 TYPE P CLASS 3; TYPE R CLASS 3.
• Waterproof, breathable, windproof VizMax™ outershell with sealed seams
• Three-piece waterproof, windproof, breathable drop-in hood with drawcords
• Pit zips under sleeves allow ventilation
• Performance sleeves allow complete range of motion
• Inside zippered security pocket
• Large inside storage pocket
• Bottom lining zipper allows access to shell for personalization
• Removable jacket and vest liner options: styles S525V, S526CF, S327, S318Z, S318ZX, S318ZXV, S319V & S0890 all zip into this parka
• Third party certified compliance with ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 3; Type R Class 3
Where to purchase
The Spiewak System
STOP WASTING MONEY ON SINGLE-PURPOSE, NON-PERFORMING OUTERWEAR.
Each of 10 outer shell jackets can accept any of 7 liner/jackets as liners. This allows you to wear the shell jacket alone for protection from the rain on moderate days, add a liner jacket to your shell for more extreme weather insulation, and remove the shell to wear the liner/jacket alone on days where protection from the cold or rain isn't needed. (All 10 shells can also accept the S0890 liner for a lower cost insulation package.)