Vizguard® Softshell Jacket/Liner/Vest
Washable, do not dry clean.
STYLE S319V: ANSI 107-2020 Type P Class 2.
• Windproof, waterproof, breathable membrane (seams not sealed)
• Warm microfleece interior
• Zip-off sleeves for year-round use
• Clean uniform appearance
• Back gripper waist band
• Front elasticized shockcords with keeper snaps
• Epaulets with mic holders
• Storm fly front behind zipper for added wind protection
• Adjustable power hook and loop cuffs
• Full zip-to-the-neck collar
• Retro-reflective strips
• Tricot-lined sleeves and pockets
• Side vent zippers
• Zips into shells S1780, S366VZR, S3616, SH3466, S578V, S3818, S577V, S588VT, S577CF, S588VTR
• Third party certified compliance with ANSI 107-2020 Type P Class 2
Where to purchase
The Spiewak System
STOP WASTING MONEY ON SINGLE-PURPOSE, NON-PERFORMING OUTERWEAR.
Each of 10 outer shell jackets can accept any of 7 liner/jackets as liners. This allows you to wear the shell jacket alone for protection from the rain on moderate days, add a liner jacket to your shell for more extreme weather insulation, and remove the shell to wear the liner/jacket alone on days where protection from the cold or rain isn't needed. (All 10 shells can also accept the S0890 liner for a lower cost insulation package.)